8 YEARS POS SUPPLIER
Founded in 2015, SVANTTO specializes in helping the retailing industry boost their working efficiency and make work fun with advanced office equipment. We have all kinds of office products for your reference, such as Time clocks, translators, scanners, etc. In pursuit of reliable and stable quality, SVANTTO keeps focusing on forming perfect management and a strict quality control system. Qualified with CE, FCC, and RoHS, Our Office products are widely used in America, Europe, Australia, and Southeast Asia. SVANTTO office equipment brings a new level of efficiency and convenience to your business, boosting your customer satisfaction and revenues. SVANTTO persists to develop easy-setup products to help you Capture Your Customers’ Imagination with Convenience for a win-win-win situation.
The reason for this is that the Attendance machine does not recognize the USB flash drive.
(1) Please re-insert the USB flash drive, insert it and then click Download “Report Sheet”
(2) The attendance machine does not support the format of the USB flash drive as exFAT, please insert the USB flash drive and format it as FAT32 in the computer.
(3) The USB flash drive has been damaged and needs to be replaced.
Tip: Please use the SVATTON USB flash drive included in the package as a matter of priority to ensure that you can use it properly.
Please re-punch your card or register your ID card details.
This is because the information on the ID card is invalid, please do not leave the RFID Reading area too quickly when punching the card, please place it in the RFID Reading area for 1~2 seconds to ensure that the attendance machine recognizes it successfully before leaving the RFID Reading area
Attendance machines does not support NFC, only support ID cards with a low frequency of 125K Hz.
Please ensure that you are using a 125Khz ID card, which is included in the box.
There are three reasons for this problem.
It is recommended to use the index finger or middle finger to enroll your fingerprint.
(1) In cold weather, hands that are too dry will not be recognised, and if your hands are too wet you will not be able to recognise fingerprints any better.
(2) Place the finger in a proper position, make sure your finger is free from cuts and stains. If the registered finger has such flaws, enroll another finger.
(3) The fingerprint reading module is faulty, please refer to 2.2 for the solution.
Please make changes to your attendance in the attendance sheet.
There are two reasons why this problem occurs.
(1) Not record attendance correctly, please ensure full access to the fingerprint area or enter the correct ID and password.
(2) Clocked in the wrong time for attendance scheduling, please pay attention to the time when the attendance is scheduled and clocked in, if there is a non-attendance person clocking in on the same day, it will not be recorded in the list of people who participated in the attendance on that day.
Automatic calculation based on shift time. Normal working hours minus late arrival and early departure time
Please check the attendance information and attendance ID card record information, if the normal Input ID numbers are not followed, there will be an overlap of punching.
Tips:Please try to avoid setting your password to common password settings such as 123456 or 11111, which are prone to overlap.